- creationDate: Used to display
Created On Column on Index Page. Also used for creating Id of rule.
- id: Identifier - $RuleType_$creationDate
Redirect Rule Format
Redirect Rule (v1)
Redirect Rule (v2) - Latest
To support Multiple Redirect Entries within a single Redirect Rule)
destination field inside
Cancel Rule Format
There is no difference between Redirect Rule Json and Cancel Rule Json except there is no
destination field in Cancel Rule
Replace Rule Format
Replace Rule (v1)
Replace Rule (v2)
source object inside each rule pairs and
version field in rule.
comments powered by
- status field inside pairs is not used now.
- Empty value in source means it is ignored and rule can apply to any Url.
- With source field, you can constrain your replace functionality to certain Urls.
- Github Issue: https://github.com/requestly/chrome-extension/issues/121