- Checkout master branch and fetch it
git checkout master && git pull origin master
production branch -
git checkout production && git pull origin production
- Merge master branch to it -
git merge master
- Run Unit tests -
- Update version number in
Shared.js, manifest_chrome.json, mainfest_firefox.json, package.json, Gruntfile.json
- Run build command -
- Upload the build to Chrome Store
- Delete the earliest build. We want to keep only 3 previous builds.
- Run command -
- Copy the new artifact to dropbox (We currently host firefox builds on dropbox. We will change this to requestly server later)
- Copy the new artifact to dropbox with name requestly-latest.xpi (This is linked on requestly home page)
- Update updates.json inside dropbox directory
- Commit the files -
git add . && git commit -m "Requestly va.b.c released"
- Push to production branch -
git push origin production
- Add tag -
git tag -a va.b.c
- Push the tags -
git push --tags origin
- Merge to master -
git checkout master && git merge production
comments powered by
- Requestly uses
grunt-zipup to create a zip file of source code.
This tool only works on Unix or Mac So requestly’s zip can only be created on Linux/Mac OS.